[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - [Poll] Who is your favourite bantamweight fighter

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 9:08 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]

Who is your favourite bantamweight fighter?
Poll ended at Fri May 14, 2010 2:39 pm
Dominick Cruz 29%  29%  [ 9 ]
Brian Bowles 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
Joseph Benavidez 19%  19%  [ 6 ]
Miguel Torres 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
Masakatsu Ueda 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Scott Jorgensen 23%  23%  [ 7 ]
Takeya Mizugaki 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Damacio Page 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Rani Yahya 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Eddie Wineland 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Antonio Banuelos 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Cole Escovedo 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Wagnney Fabiano 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Akitoshi Tamura 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Charlie Valencia 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Abel Cullum 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Mike Easton 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Kenji Osawa 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Chase Beebe 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other (add which one in a reply please) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 31
 Post subject: [Poll] Who is your favourite bantamweight fighter
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:39 pm 
Special

Even though I just added the featherweight class I decided to add this bantamweight one immediately as well. I am sorry but I am just to eager to see the results.

This is the last one per weight class. There is a flyweight class as well but not many organisations use this class and to me that made it not worth mentioning.

As I stated before these polls are part of another project and this project will be done by another member in the future. More information will be given later but I can tell you that after the results of the polls per weight class I will make it more difficult for you all.

Why?

Well first of all I could only pick 20 fighters and my intention is to see who is the favourite fighter according to our forum members. Therefore I will create a new poll depending on the results of the ones per weight class and then you can only pick one, maybe two fighters out of all the 20 favourites so far. I know this will be harder but we like to make you think about MMA as well ;)

The result of that last poll will then result in The Ultimate Favourite Fighter (TUFF) of MMA-Torrents.com.

Once again I have given myself a headache by searching for 19 top bantamweight fighters. If you like someone else you can again choose Other. If you disagree on a fighter that I selected, tough luck, I did my best and it is not about his weight :P

Please also give us your opinion why you selected your favourite fighter(s), especially when you have selected Other and do not forget to look at the other weight class polls that I have made, in case you have not done this yet.

I hope you all enjoyed these polls so far and in about 45 days this final poll will be closed automatically just like the others and then the TUFF one will be created (if I am not asleep).

Thank you all

..::::..

Post subject: Re: [Poll] Who is your favourite bantamweight fighter
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 pm 
Special

Cruz - Loved that style in his last fight. So elusive and quick on his feet. Looks like he could do with a bit more power in his shots, but he throws enough of them to get the job done.

Torres - Although his halo has slipped a bit recently, he's still a huge presence in the division and is such a capable fighter. Great striking, great footwork, always agressive.

Jorgenson - Such a beast and only getting better and better. Great wrestling, loads of power, great speed. Exciting fighter. Loved the standing front choke in his last fight. Reckon on a title shot in the not-too-distant future.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:43 am 
Site Admin

Torres - Benavides - Cruz

All three are great fighters and never make for a boring fight.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:58 am 
Special

I picked two here myself.

My favourite is Scott Jorgensen. He showed a great fast choke last time and he is in my opinion a top contender for the title. Also his hair is cool :D

Last one was Cruz. He is just an awesome fighter too. Would love to see these two fight each other.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:43 am 
Special

Few more days to cast in your votes before I can determine the winners and make the Ultimate Favourite Fighter Poll so please vote before May 14th if you have not done this yet and would like to give a point to your favourite bantam fighter.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:14 am 
Special

Last few minutes to add your votes people

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:47 pm 
Special

After the feathers we ban-tamed away to finalize the first round of the TUFF poll. Here are the results of the Dutch jury.

1. Dominick Cruz 29% [ 9 votes ]
2. Scott Jorgensen 23% [ 7 votes ]
3. Joseph Benavidez 19% [ 6 votes ]
4. Brian Bowles 13% [ 4 votes ]
5. Miguel Torres 10% [ 3 votes ]
6. Rani Yahya 3% [ 1 vote ]
6. Cole Escovedo 3% [ 1 vote ]

The others did not get any votes.

Cruz beat Jorgensen by 2 votes and Benavidez was close as well. Time now to combine the polls and create the TUFF MMA-Tor.

I hope you all have enjoyed this so far. Thanks for voting :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:30 pm 
Site Admin

Im surprised that Torres turned out so low and glad to see Cruz at the top. He deserves it.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 pm 

Crap did I vote I woulda chosen Torres still my favorite fighter not just bantamweight if you ever listened to him on mmajunkie he is a great person also.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]