[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - UFC 97 - After the show... Spoilers

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:27 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: UFC 97 - After the show... Spoilers
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:23 am 
Site Admin

UFC 96 is over!

So... did you like the event?

What fight was the best by your opinion?

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: UFC 96 - After the show... Spoilers
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:08 am 
Special

Iceman - Shogun was my favorite fight. Maybe I'm wrong but this is the fight I was really expecting and I'm happy by the outcome.
Lossing 4 out of 5 last fights doesn't mean that Liddell deserves to be kicked out of UFC, however with UFC turning into shit with rooster management aspect. Maybe he would be appreciated more with other organisations. I'd like to see him fight again as he is pleasure to watch, like him or not.

Other fights were OK, maybe even better yesterday when I watched them then today. I think that Silva's future fights will be boring as this one. Probably he will last until someone with REAL KO power hit's him good. Until then he could last until retirement :D

BTW title has mistake ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:42 am 
Special

Ok so i was really looking forward to this card hoping iceman would get what he had coming to him, which he did.. come on hes like 40 now.. ill give it to him he was the man, but now is the time to retire..

Silva's fight, shit man i got to say i sat threw the hole thing and as far as strategy fight it was soso, but when you put a defensive fighter (Anderson Silva) against a submission fighter (Thales Leites) that cant take a him down.. BORING, boy im i glad i had alot of beer to help with the pain.. :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:06 am 
Site Admin

Dana just said on the post press conf that this was Lidells last fight in the UFC but that he will continue to work for UFC "for ever".

I think it was a great audience, the canadians really love MMA and its sooo nice to see.

The actual fights where all off different qualities. I actually found the Silva leites fight to be entertaining, Silva is dominating totally, Leites couldnt hit him hard in the face once during 5 rounds lol

Im happy for Shogun and that he won! At least he will now continue to grow again and probably be a fighter to count on for a long time ahead.

Not the best UFC I have seen but good enough with all the nice preliminary fights that where really entertaining.

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:50 am 
Special

Did anyone get to see the Unaired fight of Vinicius Magalhaes vs. Eliot Marshall??
im downloading it now.. i cant wait

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:16 pm 
Site Admin

I saw it, decent fight, worth watching

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:30 pm 
Special

Post subject: Re: UFC 97 - After the show... Spoilers
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:46 am 
Site Admin

:roll: sorry

thx mate

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]