[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4785: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
MMA-Torrents.com Forum • View topic - Strikeforce - Diaz vs. Cyborg - COMPETITION

Forum is open for all, Tracker is invite only. Please use same username as on both when you register...

Username: Log me on automatically each visit
Password:
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:13 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Strikeforce - Diaz vs. Cyborg - COMPETITION
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:04 am 
Site Admin

:-t TIME TO FILL THE CAGE WITH TESTOSTERONE AGAIN!!! :))

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TIME TO PICK YOUR FIGHTS!!!
IT'S TIME FOR THE MMA-TORRENTS Strikeforce - Diaz vs. Cyborg - COMPETITION !!!!

To enter, click the link at the bottom of this post and then enter your predictions in the multiple choice form.

Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Cyborg
January 29, 2011
HP Pavilion
San Jose, California, United States

These are the fights you must pick:

Main Card

* Welterweight Championship bout: United States Nick Diaz (c) vs. Brazil Evangelista Santos
* Middleweight Championship bout: Brazil Ronaldo Souza (c) vs. United States Robbie Lawler
* Heavyweight bout: United States Herschel Walker vs. United States Scott Carson
* Light Heavyweight bout: Brazil Roger Gracie vs. South Africa Trevor Prangley

Sherdog.com Live Stream

* Welterweight bout: United States Nate Moore vs. United States Nathan Coy
* Lightweight bout: United States Bobby Stack vs. United States Isaiah Hill
* Catchweight (180 lbs) bout: United States Eric Lawson vs. United States Ron Keslar
* Women's (135 lbs) bout: Netherlands Germaine de Randamie vs. United States Stephanie Webber
* Welterweight bout: United States James Terry vs. United States Lucas Gamaza
* Women's (120 lbs) bout: United States Jenna Castillo vs. United States Charlene Gellner

Preliminary card

* Catchweight (150 lbs) amateur bout: United States Anthony Dariano vs. United States Alan Perez
* Catchweight (165 lbs) amateur bout: United States Ricky Jackson vs. United States Niko Jackson
* Welterweight amateur bout: United States Sam Bracamonte vs. United States Armin Safiari

MMA-Torrents Competition Rules

Please read these important rules

* You will only be allowed to enter once. Any duplicate attempts will be detected by the system.
* You will not be permitted to change your pics after you have submitted them. You can however save your picks before submitting them to work on later. To do this you must explicitly use the save function in the competition. Simply leaving the quiz and returning later will not save your results.

Competition Prizes:

* 13 correct picks = 75 GB + 2 Invites
* 12 correct picks = 50 GB + 1 Invite
* 11 correct picks = 30 GB

REMEMBER TO CLICK SUBMIT TO ENTER YOUR PICKS!!!

Competition Closed

League Points

Every correct pick made by each user is equal to 1 point. The points are automatically added to the competition league table here:

Ps. Waited until last moment with this competition in case the card would change in last minute as always with SF... Lets hope that we got it right this time :P

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post subject: Re: NEW COMP! ->> Strikeforce - Diaz vs. Cyborg - COMPETITION <<- NEW COMP!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 am 
Special

done and done...
and i mean done... \m/

FUCK YOU AND ALLLLLLLLLLL YOUR BELTS... >=\

Post subject: Re: NEW COMP! ->> Strikeforce - Diaz vs. Cyborg - COMPETITION <<- NEW COMP!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:57 pm 
Special

haha, I'm lucky that MMAtor is part of my dayly schedule =:)
75GB Jackpot, ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ for the person who aclompishes that %%- :ymapplause:
Guess we can make it $1000 aswell :ymdevil:

Good Luch Everybody \m/

..::::..

Favourite .. FIGHTer: Chan Sung Jung
Best looking FIGHTer: Michelle Waterson
Best retired FIGHTer: Bas Rutten
Best P4P ... FIGHTer: Anderson The Spider Silva!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:36 pm 
Special

IMO cyborg is a damn robot wreaking machine sent back from a chicano hell to bash a mud hole in Diaz's face if he tryns and pitty-pat punch cyborg will eat him for dinner and save cris a piece of the mincemeat Diaz pie

....::::::::....

....::::::::....

Post subject: Re: ->> Strikeforce - Diaz vs. Cyborg - COMPETITION <<-
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:33 pm 

Thank goodness I had a coin on me when submitting my picks. Lordy, never heard or seen half the card here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 am 
Special

awwww, how come the competition was closed so fast, i started picking fights earlier today and had to save them, i just got back and its closed :?

2017-2018

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 am 

Damn I just got home from work and missed the comp! boo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 am 
Special

DAM I missed It :!: :!: :!:
Good %%- Every1 Else

CAIN VELASQUEZ Wins By Ground & Pound Leaves Brock Lesnar With Tunnel Butt!!!

TOP 13 FIGHTERS
Rousimar Palhares
Chan Sung Jung
Mariusz Pudzianowski
Ryo Chonan
Tito Ortiz
Kazuyuki Fujita
Phil Baroni
Kimbo Slice
Mark Kerr
Charles Bennett
Mikey Burnett
Paulo Filho

Post subject: Re: Strikeforce - Diaz vs. Cyborg - COMPETITION
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:51 pm 

wow i did horribly....

Post subject: Re: Strikeforce - Diaz vs. Cyborg - COMPETITION
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:07 pm 
Site Admin

Guys regarding the time I closed the competition. I almost always close the competition at midnight here where I live. Its usually between 2-4 hours before the broadcast is started in the US depending on location. Sometimes preliminarys start before the broadcast so I always try to close it in good time. I didnt close it earlier then usually this time, but I did create the competition in the last munite, mostly because strikeforece have a tendency to change the fc in last minute, but also because I was extremely busy. Im sorry if you didnt have time to submit the picks, really! I really want you to participate off course. I hope that you can be comforted by the fact that there are probably some 30-50 competitions left this year #:-s

Looking for a seedbox? RuTorrent, qbitTorrent, Deluge and Transmission included in all packages! Unlimited torrents, unlimited transfers!
Perfect for both beginners and professionals. Watch the files directly in your browser without downloading or download to your device, up to you!

To get a recurring 10% discount on all seedbox packages use the PROMO CODE: mmatorrents

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next